Monday, April 9, 2007

Grace Crop for Autism - just wonderful



I just have to say that I was overwhelmed to see how many people came out to scrapbook with us and help us raise money for this cause that is so dear to my heart. If my son Zachary could only understand what was going on he would hug each and every one of these ladies.

We had 130 croppers come to our event and it was so much fun. Our committee really did a spectacular job putting this together. Barbara really knows how to get the job done.

We had so many fun things going on. Great classes and absolutely great raffles. Did I mention the food? So much food!!

So many people were so generous with donations. We received donations from top scrapbook manufacturers and greats to the hobby like Ali Edwards and Lisa Bearnson. I still can't get over how giving people were. We received gifts from friends and family and local vendors it was just unbelievable how kind people were.

It really gave me hope that we may be able to make a better life for our children - one crop at a time.

No comments: